Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

REFLECTION OF A REFLECTION.



No,-that's not the sunset through the window reflecting on the water; --it's a reflection on the glass of our partly open window.

 Every evening we can watch the sun setting in this way, as we sit on the sofa. So it isn't simply the sun's reflection on the water that we see,it's a reflection of the sun's reflection on the water.

There is something a little mystical here, especially since we face North; I think I need to reflect on it for a while.
                           Maureen.

1 comment:

ginny said...

Yes, it makes me think of how reflections affect me and so many, if not all, aspects of my life. And If my reflection of myself to God was reflected back to me, I would see myself as God sees me. Or have I got that totally backwards????