Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Elation


'VISION'---ACRYLIC AND OIL PASTEL ON STRETCHED CANVAS

            It has been a terrible week! A week when everything negative has been hurled at us with some force. I won't go into detail,- I want this blog to stay as positive as possible, let me just say that the experience has left us drained both emotionally and physically.

  I was sitting this morning, feeling 'hard done to' and so sorry for myself.  I try to live Life in a positive way. I believe in the power of Love and its ability to heal. I believe in the need for this love to be a reciprocal movement of interaction with each other. I believe in a beautiful Creation that has been given so that we treasure and nurture it.I believe that we should treasure and nurture each other. 
Suddenly- in a flash I found myself writing:- ------
                        --------------    
                               
So I think that I can ride the waves,
 stand in the centre of the world and dance and dance. 
So I think that all around me speaks music and song,
 and the whole of Life  is bound to brightness and colour and magic. 
So this is my moment of madness when I think I can fly.-----

Or is it that the dream is real and I no longer fear?
 I simply root myself in all things wonderful and claim them as my being.
 I live to love, and love in full glorious freedom;
 I live my own self at last, and see I am everyone in perfect peace.

No comments: