Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

ON TOP OF THE ROOF.


 


 Sun sea and simplicity on top of the roof. Our roof terrace is small, but it is all that I need to find peace.
It's early morning and I quietly make my way there. Blue sky, blue sea, space and all that is lovely in this still moment.

Here I can really breathe, feel the freshness, and rejoice in that beautiful feeling of being free.No closed windows or doors, just openness and light.
My mind unravels, slows down; my heart lifts and I seem to hear more clearly,see more deeply.
.
Just a short time here before I move into the day, but how I need that simple moment, how I need the refreshment, how I treasure its serenity and peace.

1 comment:

Bunty said...

Know the feeling well Maureen. As usual you always make everything feel very welcoming wherever you are.