Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

JOHN DENVER------AND THE FLOWERS.









I think it's almost impossible to imagine a world without flowers, for me they are so much bound to Life itself. The beauty, the fragility yet the strength, the myriad colours, the fragrance that haunts the senses, the whole captivating , often nostalgic magic that belongs with them.




This morning flowers were strewn along the sidewalk like a rainbow, lifting the spirits, and  enhancing the glorious blue sky and sea.



Beautiful Spring-----the time of newness, freshness, rebirth.
Maureen.

      P.S.The John Denver video has driven me crazy with frustration.--- Not sure if it's the fault of You Tube, Blogger, or the computer. Finally, after countless tries I've left it on. I hope that it is listenable!                                                       











No comments: