Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Outside of Time -------Into the vision----



                                                              The Moment.

 A strange thing happened to me today----it really did.
I woke as usual, dressed as usual, looked at the clock as usual,
and  saw that time was standing still.

I looked outside to see the day breaking, the sun shining,
- people full of every colourful show of lightness and brightness.
They were floating around in this colour,
drenching themselves with it, drenching each other with it,
looking like rainbows in a beautiful scene of light.

And I was with them, moving with them, dancing with them,
feeling such joy,- they gave me such warmth and love and peace;  
perfection that dazzled me,-showed me Heaven, just for a moment.

A strange thing, but I think it really happened.
                                                                       Maureen.

No comments: