Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spice of Life-----my painting for today.


                                       Spice of Life---mixed media on stretched canvas -3 ft.x2ft-6inch
                                                 For sale----see my website for more.

My artwork is certainly not cerebral, it comes from the heart and a true desire to offer a sense of wellbeing and an acknowledgement of a world that is saturated  with light, colour,  beauty and animation. For me, this is the real world, one that will ultimately dissolve all selfishness greed and lust for power;-a  worId energised by Love.

I paint with my mood, with my emotions, sometimes with the colours that comfort and soothe sometimes with  those that inspire zest, energy, vitality. Always they focus on the positive side of life.

Maybe they are healing pictures offering a moment for reflection, meditation, a glimpse of a timelessness in a world  that is  full of joy and hope.-Maybe it is an idealistic world, maybe it is too simple,- but is my world,- my Oasis World,- I believe in it and I love to share it.