Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Stress Free World.







I am constantly aware of the harm that stress is causing in people's life. We live in a

complex society where pressure seems to control us and a simplification and balanced life style grows increasingly difficult.
 A clear code of conduct has diminished and confusion is there if not on the surface then certainly underneath aat a deeper level.

  For me, I truly feel I would despair were it not for the fact that I hold onto a very beautiful Vision that promises a restoration of Life and Human Life to an enlightened level that can bring about Happiness Peace and Freedom for everyone in the world.What other meaningful hope is there?

The Relaxation CD.s that I produce are based on this Holistic approach (body mind spirit) as I  feel  that much illness comes from the mind,and to leave out the spiritual
dimension is for me an over-simplification.
The CDs themselves are simple, but have a depth that offers a deep relaxation.Through the softly spoken word  positive suggestions and guided imagery they lead into the subconscious mind very gently, with repetition bringing a feeling of peace.Each CD is approximately 30 minutes long and is subdivided into 4 exercises.

The one above can be ordered through my sidebar shortly, meanwhile you can listen to the clip on the You Tube video.

No comments: