Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A New Day

A new day and a new blog!


'FESTA'--MIXED MEDIA ON CANVAS-90 cms.x 80cms.   (available)

          A new blog and I hope that I  let it evolve with a focus on the colour vibrancy and animation that I feel Life offers . I hope  also to offer some of this colourful world through my paintings collages and reflections , believing that we need this lightness and brightness so much today.

         So much breakneck speed today and how I keep trying to simplify, slow down, drink in the wonder that surrounds me.Painting is a great help,meditation too. At times the sense of peace and harmony is really there.------I keep trying!


'Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you are.'
                                                                Chinese Proverb.

Have a good day.


 If you see a painting or collage that you like and it is available, please feel free to Email me so that we can  discuss a price.
                              theoasis@maltanet.net 


It has rained all day here in Malta (unusual), so I felt that it was time to turn to something brighter!